How to Fix Slow Printing of PDF Files

I competent a significant downside with my HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer. When printing PDF recordsdata there was a long delay earlier than the file would print. This is just not acceptable for a high of the road inkjet printer.

I legendary as HP tech help 3 multiplication and was given a number of issues to attempt with no enchancment. A search of the web confirmed that this can be a frequent downside.

  What Home Insurance Do I Need

Some posts instructed that this power be an issue associated to firewall or computer virus safety computer software package. However disabling the firewall and anticomputer virus computer software package was no assist. Other posts instructed reinstalling the printer or uninstalling different community printers. That did not assist both. Upgrading to the most recent model of "Adobe Reader" gave no enchancment.

We have had a number of HP L7590's at our auto coverage company. The l7590 is the preceding model of the HP Officejet Pro 8500, and none had this downside. So why would the brand new "improved" mannequin be a good deal worse?

I accustomed be about prepared to present this printer away to mortal that I do not like, and purchase a alternative printer of one other model. Finally I found the treatment! I downloaded a free model of "Foxit Reader" and chosen that for my default PDF reader. Problem solved! As a bonus this free program additionally permits saving stuffed types the place the free model of Adobe doesn't.

So when you expertise a delay in printing PDF recordsdata attempt the "Foxit Reader". It is free and alone takes two proceedings to obtain. You get extra options and far sooner printing. I'm going to make this my PDF reader on all my computer systems.


How to Fix Slow Printing of PDF Files

Post a Comment

0 Comments